Relying on our team of dexterous professionals, we have established as a prime manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Carboxy Methyl Starch. It is widely used for thickening, stabilization and water preserving. This chemical is used as disintegrant in pharmaceutical industry and as thickening agent in textile printing paste. Offered Carboxy Methyl Starch is formulated by making use of superior grade chemical substances by our experts in our well-maintained processing facility. Clients can avail this chemical from us at very reasonable rates.
Long shelf life
- In soaps a small addition of Sodium CMS increases the suspending power and overall washing efficiency of the soaps.
- Sodium CMS can be blended with Native Tapioca starch and used for laundry purposes.
- Sodium CMS is being used in the drilling mud formulation to increase viscosity of the mud and to increase the water retention property of the drilling mud.
- Sodium CMS is being used in the corrugated box gum along with plain Tapioca starch addition of Sodium CMS will improve the mixture of corrugation paste by keeping tapioca starch in suspension during corrugation.
- Can be used in the printing paste.